Huawei Mate XS Specifications and Essential Details
Huawei is one of the leading brands of smartphone manufacturers in the world. The brand is well known for its superior level of products that it makes. Millions around the globe are using the smartphones that it manufactures. One such smartphone that is innovative and has been creating a lot of buzz in the world is the Huawei mate xs uk smartphone. This phone is one of the latest generation folding phones.
It has a 6.6-inch OLED screen on the front and a 6.38-inch screen on the back that grows to an 8-inch screen when unfurled, same as the Mate X, which didn’t go discounted after a few delays. It is only 5.4mm at its thinnest point. It is fueled by Kirin 990 5G SoC, runs Android 10 with EMUI 10 on top, yet this has HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS) rather than Google Play.
The mobile phone has a side-mounted unique mark scanner inserted into the force button. It is outfitted with quad back Leica Cameras – a 40MP principle camera, a 16MP ultra wide-point camera, an 8MP fax camera, and a ToF sensor. You can utilize the presentation on the back to click selfies utilizing the back camera. It has an NM Card opening that allows you to utilize the second SIM with an NM Card and accompanies 55W HUAWEI SuperCharge quick charging innovation that allows you to charge the telephone’s 4500mAh battery from 0 to 85% in a short time.
- As said earlier, this phone has a 6.6 inch 19.5:9 OLED screen when it is in a folded state. When the phone is expanded, the screen enlarges to around 8 inches.
- It has a 2.86 GHz Kirin 990 5G processor with ARM Mali-G76MP16 GPU, Dual Big Core, and a Tiny Core NPU.
- The phone has a storage capacity of 8GB storage like RAM, and the expandable memory card can be added up to 256GB.
- The phone runs on the Android ten operating system.
- It is also equipped with a dual hybrid sim-card slot.
- It has a 40MP rear camera with an astounding f/1.8 aperture, a 16MP ultra wide-angle camera lens with an f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro with 3x optical and 30x digital zoom capability.
- The fingerprint sensor is placed strategically to the side of the smartphone.
- It is also equipped with a dual speaker setting for Dolby sound support.
- The phone weighs around 300g.
- The phone also supports 4G VOLTE.
- It has a dimension of 161.3×78.5×5.4.
- The phone has only USB Type-C plugs.
- The battery is the USP of the phone as it supports a massive battery of 4500mAh. This battery comes with a 55W supercharger made by Huawei itself.
- The HUAWEI Mate XS UK comes in Interstellar Blue color, is priced at 2499 Euros.
Huawei is one of the leading brands that produce smartphones. The latest smartphone that it has produced is the Huawei Mate XS. This phone is the latest folding smartphone that is out there. Here in this article, we talked about the specifications and all the little details about this phone.