Strategy for Preparation of CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics
Financial Mathematics is the application of different mathematical methods to various financial problems. The concepts which are used in Financial Mathematics are mathematical finance, financial engineering, Quantitative finance and computational finance.
In CBSE Class 11th there is a summary of the financial Mathematics and the significance, utility and practical application of the financial Mathematics.
In this article, you will get to know about the CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics and the Preparation strategy for financial Mathematics subject. Financial Mathematics is used for all monetary work.
The Central Board of Secondary Education introduced the Financial Mathematics Subject for the CBSE class 12 students with the aim to appreciate the significance and the utility of Mathematics in the financial sector.
CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics subject helps students to build Mathematical skills and techniques related to finance.
CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics Syllabus
It is very important that students should know the detailed syllabus of the CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics.
The Syllabus of Financial Mathematics helps you to understand what to study and what not to study.
The CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics includes the topics like sinking fund, EMIs, growth rate, knowledge of the share market and the stocks and the concepts of the depreciation and the valuation of bonds etc.
The Topics which you have to study in the CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics are as follows
- Perpetuity, Sinking funds
- Valuation of Bonds (Present value approach and Relative price approach)
- Calculation of EMI
- Calculation of returns, nominal rate of return, effective rate of interest
- The compound annual growth rate
- Stock, shares and debentures
- Linear method of depreciation
Preparation Strategy for CBSE Class 12 Financial Mathematics
- Understanding the Syllabus and Pattern of the exam
Preparation it is necessary that you should know the syllabus and the pattern of the Financial Mathematics paper. It will help you to make a proper strategy for the exam.
- Solving previous year Financial Mathematics papers
It is recommended to solve the previous year Financial Mathematics papers which will help you to understand the difficulty level of the questions which are asked in the exam.
- The practice of numerical problems
Mathematics is a subject of practice which requires a lot of practice to master the subject. Practice helps you to score maximum marks in the exam. You should solve several questions to score good marks in the exam.
- Solve Mock Test papers
It is very important to solve the Mock test series which will help you to know the level of questions which are asked in the exam. It will give you the real-time exam environment which will be beneficial to cope with the stress during the exam.
- Using the right Study material for the Preparation
It is very necessary to study from the right Study material during your Preparation. It is recommended to use NCERT books for Preparation. NCERT books will help to cover every topic and most of the questions are asked from these books.
CBSE Class 11 Numerical Applications Syllabus
The syllabus of CBSE class 11 Numerical applications are as follows
- Unit I Numbers, Quantification and Numerical Applications
- Prime Numbers, Encryptions using Prime Numbers
- Binary Numbers
- Complex Numbers (Preliminary idea only)
- Indices, Logarithm and Antilogarithm
- Laws and properties of logarithms
- Simple applications of logarithm and antilogarithm
- Numerical problems on averages, calendar, clock, time, work and distance,
- mensuration, seating arrangement.