Nowadays every functional area has become digitized. As a result, the education system also introduced unique learning methods for all students i.e, math online tutors. This is the best option for the students to learn the subject more interestingly. This platform follows an innovative way of teaching the concepts. Hence the students will develop an interest in the subject. One of the best things about online tuitions is their flexibility in the locations. The students can learn the things sitting at home in their comfort zone because of this reason most the online websites provided the uninterrupted learning services even during the pandemic situations. when all
the schools, colleges, and other institutions are closed due to the covid effects.
A triangle with one angle measuring 90° is called the right triangle. Pythagoras’ rules provide the relationship between all the sides of the right-angle triangle. According to the Pythagoras rule, the side opposite the right angle of the triangle is called a hypotenuse. This is the longest side of the triangle. The side which is adjacent to the right angle triangle is called the base of the triangle.
The Pythagoras rule was proposed by the Greek philosopher called the “Pythagoras” according to his a theory, in any right-angle triangle the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the adding of the squares of the other two sides of the triangle
The relationship between all the sides of the right angle triangle is given by
(hypotenous)2 = (base)2 + (adjacent side)2
According to the definition of the right-angle triangle, the formula for calculating the area of the right triangle is given by
Area of right-angle triangle = 1/2 * base *height
- 90 degrees is the largest angle in the right triangle.
- Hypotonous is considered the longest side among all the sides of the triangle. That is present on the opposite side of the right-angle triangle.
- The relation between all the sides of the right angle triangle is given by the Pythagoras’ rule.
- No right angle triangle includes the obtuse angle.
- Online tuition facilitates Students and their parents with the opportunity to choose their tutor according to their requirements like flexible login time, several hours to stretch, several subjects to be taught, and the method of teaching they expect based on students’ IQ levels.
- There are options like free demo classes to choose the best tutors by attending their free demo class sessions which are completely free of cost.
- Conducting the regular test and the assessment after completing each topic helps the student to get through with the subject
- Considering the students’ performance in all the tests and the assessment, customized instructions are provided for the student to make them understand the subject thoroughly.
- Individual attention is given to each one of the students based on their performance and interaction in the class with the tutors.
- Building subject forums, providing worksheets, practice question papers, conducting the quiz, maths puzzles, and maths games are some of the techniques used in the online tuitions to make the subject more interesting for the students.
- This will help them to develop confidence and interest in the subject which in turn will help to solve the problems individually without the assistants of any teachers, tutors, or parents.
- Online live sessions can be recorded by the students with their smartphones or on their laptops so that they can play the recorded video. Whenever they get stuck in the middle of the topic or whenever they need to understand the topic in depth.
Cuemath website gives a clear idea of online math classes and real numbers with suitable examples. You can enjoy all these benefits of learning math online.