Taking out a few days out of your daily helter-skelter life and pondering about the places that feel sacred to your heart. Do you feel your body shaking with excitement when you think about visiting the places you have dreamt about?
It’s always a “yes” when it comes to traveling.Right?
The long awaiting hours you went through to decide where you should go, then the whole journey that takes millions of hours to reach there, and when you actually realize the final break taken by your driver on reaching the place, those emotions can’t be expressed in a single word or even a single paragraph. There is one place which you must have thought about but on the other hand, also might have been confused about what specific locations you should go for. Mumbai, a place where all the dreams come true and a place where every traveler would like to visit, either for the beautiful sightseeing or yum-yum eateries.
With the multiple bungalows of billionaires and people living within chawls, Mumbai has the most diverse beings present within the precincts. People love eating vadapav and bhelpuri, the taste of which can’t be described in any way. Some come here to be a Bollywood actor while some come to experience a hefty Mumbai lifestyle.
If you ever decide to come to Mumbai, JW Marriott Mumbai is one of the best hotels offering the best stay with perfect hospitality and complete safety.
Do you want to explore and find out the best places in Mumbai to chill?
Wait! A list is coming on its way. Here it goes.
- First is the Gateway of India.
The said gateway is a prime attraction of Mumbaiand was built in the twentieth century to celebrate the arrival ofKing George V and Queen Mary of Teck, whose construction was completed in 1924.
You will be left breathless in a few seconds because of its beauty.
- Second is the TajMahal palace hotel, a five-star luxury hotel situated near the gateway of India, named after ‘TajMahal'(one of the seven wonders).And, the best thing is that you won’t have to spend even a cent for the ride as it is right next to the Gateway of India.
- Third is the GirgaonChowpatty. Lord Ganesha is immersed here and hundreds of people gather here to witness that moment.Also, the Ram-Leela is also performed here for ten-days.
- Fourth is the ChhatrapatiShivajiMaharaj Terminus, a historic terminal train station.
- Fifth is the Elephanta Caves, a collection of cave temples predominantly dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva.
They were named Elefante, modified to Elephanta, by the Portuguese when they found elephant statues on it.Elephanta festival of dance and music is held every year.
- Next is the ChatrapatiShivajiMaharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, formerly known as The Prince of Wales Museum, established in the early 20th century.
- Seventh, the Chhota Kashmir which will freshen away that particular moment of your life. Enjoy the place with your loved one and adrift yourself in the beautiful place.
- Next, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, heretofore, is known as Borivali National Park. In 1996, the park was renamed Sanjay Gandhi National Park, the son of former PrimeMinister Indira Gandhi.
- After Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Bandra-Worli Sea Link is one of Mumbai’s most iconic sites and is a cable-stayed bridge.
It is an eight-lane bridge that connects the central business district with the western suburbs over the open sea, offering some much-required alleviation from the congestion on the Mahim Causeway.
- Tenth one is the Kanheri Caves, a complex of monuments that were carved out of the basalt formations around two thousand years ago.
- Colaba Causeway is the next destination. It is one of the busy and astounding places where you can shop from. It is a shopping paradise for those people whose eyes start sparkling with just a single suggestion of buying anything.
- Twelfth is the Global Vipassana Pagoda.It is a Meditation dome hall with a capacity to seat around eight thousand Vipassana meditators near Gorai. The pagoda was inaugurated by PratibhaPatil, then President of India.
- Next, Film city, the best film studio with world-class facilities. It is a place that will confuse you till the end and you won’t be able to distinguish what is actually real and what is actually fake.
- Next is the red carpet wax museum. A museum with wax figures of renowned personalities. One of the fun places to visit and do remember to save the memories.
- Next is the Haji Ali Dargah, one of the most prominent shrines and made of white marbles. You will actually experience the feeling of otherworldliness in this sacred place.
- The sixteenth place is Juhu Beach and Marine drive. Both have their own specialties. If you want to enjoy some romantic time with your partner, do take a walk while witnessing the sunset.
If you want to take your kiddos somewhere, the best places are Essel world, Mumbai zoo, Hanging Gardens, Kamala Nehru Park, PowaiLake, Nehru Center, Kidzania, Taraporewala aquarium, etc. There are lots of beaches and treks you can go for. There are a number of temples too like ShriMahalakshmi temple, ISKCON temple, Siddhivinayak temple, etc. to gain the blessings of different gods.
What? Do you even feel a little bit satisfied? Or do you feel the furor building inside you with a single mantra “I want to go visit Mumbai.”
Finally, decided to sail to Mumbai?If you are looking for hotels to stay in Mumbai, JW Marriott Mumbai Will prove to be the one worth your money. You will have a relaxing and plush stay with excellent services and 24*7 hotline support. There is no way this city can’t make you fall in love with it and you would definitely come to visit it over and over again in the future. Mumbai is a city which you can leave but you can’t get it out of your mind. So, live your life and enjoy the best moments at the right place.