The Angular Certification exam is primarily hands-on, so you’ll need to be prepared to demonstrate your skills.
- The exam is primarily hands-on, so you’ll need to be prepared to demonstrate your skills. You will have 60 minutes to build a single application that follows the guidelines of an Angular certification blueprint.
- This means that you’ll be asked to solve real-world problems (with complex code) and implement changes in your application during your exam time.
- The purpose of this type of testing is to ensure that you can effectively work through the challenges of building applications with AngularJS in real life.
The best way to prepare for the Angular Certification exam is by building apps.
The best way to prepare for the Angular Certification exam is by building apps. This can be done with the Angular CLI, ng add, ng generate, ng new or Angular Elements. You can also build an app with Angular Material and/or an app that uses a Progressive Web App (PWA) architecture.
If you don’t have experience with TypeScript, you should learn it before taking the certification exam.
You may already know that Angular is written in TypeScript. If you don’t, here’s a quick summary:
- TypeScript is a superset of ECMAScript 6 (the latest version)
The Angular Certification exam covers intermediate and advanced concepts. You won’t find too many questions on introductory topics.
The questions in the exam are not geared towards beginner or intermediate developers. They focus on advanced concepts, such as testing and best practices. This can be a little intimidating if you’re new to Angular, but there is plenty of documentation available on GitHub and via other sources that will help get you up to speed quickly.
If you’re unfamiliar with any of these topics, I would recommend taking some time to learn them before attempting to take the exam:
- Dependency Injection (DI)
If you already know the fundamentals of Angular development and want to take your career to the next level, consider getting certified!
Becoming a certified Angular developer is a great way to showcase your skills and impress potential employers. If you’re looking for a job or hoping to get promoted at work, then becoming a certified Angular developer can be an invaluable tool that adds value to you as an employee. If you already have a job and are looking for ways to make yourself stand out from other employees so that they’ll give you more responsibility, making sure that you’re certified will help too.
There are several reasons why getting Angular certification is important:
- It helps demonstrate that someone has mastered the fundamentals of Angular development and can apply them in real world situations. This makes it easier for employers to see what kinds of projects will be well suited for specific developers because they know their level of expertise with the framework itself.* Becoming certified also shows that someone has gone beyond just knowing how to use Angular—it indicates they’ve spent time researching best practices as well as learning new features/capabilities since last time they were tested on this knowledge.* The process of getting certified involves taking exams which require answering questions based on their own research and experiences using the technology rather than relying solely on memorization techniques (like some other certifications).
Don’t worry if you’re not ready to take the certification exam just yet. It may be a good idea to spend some time working on your own projects before you start preparing for the exam. You can also find a lot of resources online for studying for any type of coding certification. As long as you feel confident in your ability to learn Angular concepts quickly and apply them efficiently, there’s no reason why taking an Angular Certification shouldn’t be possible!